A state trooper and a fast-food restaurant customer administered CPR on an unconscious driver in a Burger King drive-thru in Ohio. According to CantonRep.com , the passenger in the car told police the man may have suffered an opiate overdose.
The trooper was conducting traffic when a man ran up and asked him to help an “unresponsive” man at the Burger King. One customer was standing outside the window of the unresponsive man’s car, trying to help when the trooper noticed foam coming from his mouth.
The overdosed man’s lips were blue, and the helpful customer said he was not breathing and she could not feel a heartbeat. The two of them administered CPR to revive the man, after which he was taken to the hospital.