Fourteen-Year-Old Collapses at Playground From Drug Overdose

on Monday, 07 May 2012. Posted in Ecstasy, Breaking News

Ecstasy Overdose

A 14-year-old Scottish schoolboy collapsed on the playground from a suspected drug overdose. According to DailyRecord.co.uk, the boy is believed to have taken ecstasy and Valium before his collapse. Emergency staff first gave the boy Narcan, an anti-opiate drug.

Police investigated the school, and a substance found has been sent for tests. One source said, "Everyone is in shock. The boy was given ecstasy and Valium by another pupil and took them before collapsing at lunchtime. The police were searching for drugs and asking pupils if they knew what he'd taken. There are a lot of drugs around here, so it was only a matter of time before something like this happened. The kids say he took 'sweeties,' meaning drugs."

The boy remains in the hospital.


Comment Via Facebook